Top 5 Best 4K Video Converters for PC of 2017
Read the best 4K Video Converter review to download and get 4K Video Converter from Dimo. Let you play, edit and share your 4K video easily.
Part 1: How to get 4K File?
4K resolution, refers to a display device or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000 pixels. Technology trends may push 4K resolution to the future. Several 4K resolutions exist in the fields of digital television and digital cinematography. We can get the 4K video in different ways. You could download 4K videos or movies from video sharing websites, such as Youtube and Google; Record 4K MOV, MP4 footage via 4K camera/camcorder, such as GoPro Hero 5, Canon XC10, Sony – Handycam Ax33, even newest iPhone 7 Plus; Mak4 4K video with the help of editing software by yourself.
However, HD has taken a new leap with ‘4k UHD’ offering higher than 1080p resolution. 4k UHD is mainly used in digital cinema with 4096×2160 as its pixel resolution or Ultra HD television with 3840× 2160 as its resolution. The 4k technology allows the users to enjoy a very detailed screen of movies and videos which was not possible before. 4k being relatively new, there are not many devices that support 4k and rather limited options to play these videos in a 4k video player. Here, we introduce you best 4k Video Converter to help you convert 4K footage or movies to other more commonly-used formats.
Part 2: Top 5 4k video converters for windows
1. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate
You can use Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, a professional convertor for 4k videos. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate can convert any video of any resolution in 4k format. Also, it can convert any 4k video into any common video formats of AVI, MP4, MOV, WebMD, WMV, FLV, DivX as well as the same in HD.
- It allows you to edit the 4k video such as crop, trim, merge, watermark,effects and many more.
- You can play the 4k videos in your device and also download them directly from YouTube using the in-built downloader with this application.
- Dimo Video Converter Ultimate helps you convert the 4k videos for portable devices like Android devices, iPad, iPhone, TVs, DVD, etc.
- Record any 4k videos from streaming online sites.
- You can rip 4k Blu-ray to other formats and devices, and make full 4K Blu-ray copy with anything loss.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
2. Dimo Videomate
This application provides you every type of conversion that you might need while working with 4k UHD video files.
- It helps to convert 4k videos to AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV and other formats.
- You can also convert the videos into 3D using this application program.
- It supports Apple ProRes, DNxHD and other professional encoding formats.
Free Download Videmate (Win/Mac):
3. XAVC Video Converter
XAVC Video Converter software is designed to convert XAVC 4K (4096×2160 and 3840×2160) or 2K footage to popular formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, FLV, MP3, etc on Windows platform for 4K video editing on PC.
- Converts XAVC 4K videos to editing software like AVID, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
- Supports converting XAVC 4K (4096×2160 and 3840×2160) or 2K footage
4. BlackMagic 4K Video Converter
If you are into serious film making, you should be aware that BlackMagic cinema cameras are one of the best cameras available. This program is very simple to use as you just have to load the video file into the converter, choose your desired output format, adjust the quality and frame rate settings and click on convert.
- You can easily import and edit 4k videos into popular video editing software like Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro, and many others using the BlackMagic 4k video converter.
- You can convert the BlackMagic 4k videos into format that can be edited in any video editing software.
- Files can be converted into MOV, MPG, AVI and other format very easily.
- One of the best features is that it is available for free download.
5. 4K TV Converter
On a 4k television, not all kinds of video files, such as regular AVI, MP4, MOV and so on, are able to be played without the assistance of an external tool. Thus, to watch these videos on your 4K UHD screen, you will need software like 4K TV converter.
- 4K TV converter allows users to watch movies of their choice on a 4K television.
- This application coverts popular video formats in 4k resolution.
Part 3 How to Convert 4K Video to 1080P?
Everyone is excited about the 4K UHD visual feast. Do those 4K video converters really work? Can we compress 4K to 1080p or fully convert 4K videos to devices with 4K converter for PC, Mac, Android or iOS? Let’s check it out starting with Dimo 4K video converter here.
Step 1: Click button “Add File ” to load your to-be-converted 4K video on computer.
Step 2: Choose an output video format or device. Dimo 4K video converter enables you to convert 4K video to MP4, H.265, H.264, MPEG, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc or transfer 4K video clips to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, HTC, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, and other mobiles and tablets.
Step 3: Hit the “Start” tap to convert your 4K Video, and you will get it after a few minutes
Or you can download & convert 4K videos from YouTube [copy, paste the 4K video URL ->click the “+” button-> Hit Convert tap ->Select format -> “Start”].
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.